- Access and use of websites or other online service (including “apps”) When entering one of our websites, or using an online service (where references to online services include desktop or mobile applications or “apps”), we will record information necessary to provide you with access, for the operation of the website and for us to comply with security and legal requirements in relation to operating our site, such as passwords, IP address and browser settings. We also collect information about your activities during your visit to personalise your website experience, such as recording your preferences and settings, and to collect statistics to help us improve and further develop our websites, products, and services.
- Responding to your request for information, order, or support When you contact us (online or offline) in connection with a request for information, to order a product or service, to provide you with support, or to participate in a forum or other social computing tool, we collect information necessary to fulfil your request, to grant you access to the product or service, to provide you with support and to be able to contact you. For instance, we collect your name and contact information, details about your request and your agreement with us and the fulfilment, delivery and invoicing of your order and we may include client satisfaction survey information. We retain such information for administrative purposes, defending our rights, and in connection with our relationship with you. When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration may serve to identify you when you visit our websites. For ordering of most services and products we require you to have registered and THE DATATECH LABS id. Registration may also allow you to customise and control your privacy settings.
- Your use of THE DATATECH LABS Cloud services We collect information about your use of THE DATATECH LABS Cloud services to enable product features to work, improve your user experience, tailor our interactions with you, inform our clients on the overall use of the services, supply support, and improve and develop our products and services. For details about the technologies we employ, the personal information we collect, as well as how to control or block tracking or to drop cookies, please refer to the THE DATATECH LABS Online Privacy Statement.
- Contacting employees of our clients, prospects, partners, and suppliers In our relationship with clients or prospects, partners, and suppliers, they also provide us with business contact information (such as name, business contact details, position or title of their employees, contractors, advisors, and authorised users) for purposes such as contract management, fulfilment, delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of the services or the relationship.
- Visitor information We register individuals visiting our sites and locations (name, identification, and business contact information) and use camera supervision for reasons of security and safety of persons and belongings, as well as for regulatory purposes.
- Marketing Most information we collect about you comes from our direct interactions with you. When you register for an event, we may collect information (online or offline) in relation to the event organisation, and during an event, such as participation in sessions and survey results. We combine the personal information we collect to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence for conducting our business and for marketing purposes. You can choose to receive information by email, telephone or postal mail about our products and services. When visiting our websites or using our services we may provide you with personalised information. You can always opt out from receiving personalised communication from THE DATATECH LABS by setting your marketing communication preferences here. For subscriptions, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of each email. More information can be found in the THE DATATECH LABS Online Privacy Statement. Where we reference that we use your personal information in connection with a request, order, transaction, or agreement (or preparing for the same), or to provide you with services that you asked (such as a website), we do this because it is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you. Where we reference that we use your personal information in relation to marketing, improvement or development of our products or services, for reasons of safety and security, or regulatory requirements other than in connection with your agreement or request, we do this based on our or a third party’s legitimate interests, or with your consent. When we collect and use your personal information subject to the EU Privacy Legislation this may have consequences for Your Rights.
- Where required, THE DATA TECH LABS implements Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission or similar contractual clauses in other jurisdictions. This includes transfers to suppliers or other third parties. You can request a copy of the EU Standard Contractual Clauses here.
- THE DATATECH LABS complies with the APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules (CBPR) system.
WC1X 0ND, United Kingdom
8000485080 4.The DataTech Labs Inc. 188, Grand Street, Office 255,
New York 10013, USA
- Personal information processed in connection with a contractual relationship, or with entering a contractual relationship with a specific THE DATATECH LABS subsidiary. In this case the controller of personal information is the THE DATATECH LABS contracting company, which is the legal entity with which you or your employer have, or will have, the contract.
- Personal information collected on the physical site or location of an THE DATATECH LABS subsidiary. In this case that subsidiary is the controller of the personal information.
Your RightsYou can request to access, update, or correct, and in certain circumstances, to delete your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing. You can access the request process here. You may have additional rights pursuant to your local law applicable to the processing. More information can be found here. Right to Lodge a Complaint In the event you consider our processing of your personal information not to be compliant with the applicable data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint:
- Directly with THE DATATECH LABS by using this form.
- With the competent data protection authority. The name and contact details of the Data Protection Authorities in the European Union can be found here.